Saturday, May 23, 2009

Katrina HALILI SCANDAL! omg!! IF ONLY!!!

Katrina HALILI SCANDAL! OMG!
IF Only...
Life without a struggle could be boring at times and a life with too much of friction could just be so damn overwhelming. As I watched the news at a local TV station it is just so sad that life indeed is unfair. Why? Because as I watched, it is only favouring people who are known and of course, that makes them more remarkable.
I am a woman, a woman with rights and who is assertive in every fight I may have ventured in. However, as I watched and relax in front of my TV set, I cannot help but think that it is always focused and exaggeratedly given to the controversial issue of Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho (the late doctor.. tsk.tsk.). This point of view of mine does not mean that I do not feel for her (Katrina). Of course I do. I am not insensitive in the first place however I am just again frustrated about how the politicians making a politics about it. Is it some sort of “pogi points”(merit) for their candidacy?.. well, you better know their vested interest in this issue. I just hope that they are not helping Ms. Halili because of 2010 elections. I am saddened by the fact that Katrina was used by an immoral and pervert Hayden but more importantly I am more disappointed by the fact that she may not be realizing that she is again used for another personal gain of those people around her. Why? It is because we know since time immemorial that innovations of technology is coupled with the different scandals of some figures. If only the senators, the congress have passed a bill before then and made a great deal of these scandals as to La salle, UST, SLU, UB, Ateneo and all other universities that I am sure had a taste and own versions of their scandals, this thing that happened today should have not happened. I mean it may have been done for personal use of Hayden and for sure (since he WAS a doctor) he is clever enough (well, not so!) to think twice before bragging his different collections. As I watched, you know what I really felt? I feel for the other woman who were victims for the same instances and were not given much attention. This is were injustice comes, if only the concerned people have done something about this before, it may have minimized the issue in the CHRISTIAN country we are living in. It just shows the shabbiness among the officials we partake our taxes for their salary and their most convenient life as a VIP in the different government offices. It does not serve the majority of people- the MASS, though for sure it have served the mass’ interest.
I just hope that Katrina learned her lesson that not all people who may be good to her now are not really benefiting her but instead it is the other way around. I am not pointing a finger to anyone, I just want to reiterate that this is unfair because it only reflects the inobservance of our officials in protecting the public interest. As far as I know, the reason why I vote is because I have the confidence in putting people in a position that would be more of a FILIPINO advocate i.e., to protect me and the majority of my rights, as a woman, and as a citizen. They should serve me more than serve themselves. Well, all I can is , they know themselves and of course it is them who only knows their reason for grieving and fighting with/ for Katrina. They should understand that more than being a Katrina who was destroyed and “ binaboy” as she terms it, Katrina will be a woman who would serve as a model for fighting the woman’s rights. Because as far I know, there are many other woman who felt her and really had the determination of fighting, but since they do not have the attention and the support like Katrina has now, they were weakened and for sure devastated by the experience and lost the motivation because of lack of support coming from authorities who could make a great impact in their fight. I am sure that there are woman out there who gets my point and up to now are still victims, not because they were “na-baboy” again but because they were neglected, rejected and ignored by our law which is not existing and about to exist?!... Shall I say thank you to Hayden for being a celebrity guilty of such insult and thank you to Katrina for being a controversial, sexy and hot victim?...for without them, this issue have not been addressed when it should have been done long time ago. I just hope that this would be the last instance of making an issue because it involves celebrities. I hope for a BIG change in the Filipino Traditional Politics. And that change is to be alarmed before any tragic instance comes and to anticipate the possible circumstances. Katrina now is weeping, and I pray for her that she may be able to see the blessing in this instance and i.e., she was able to make this issue reach the concerned parties, BIG officials hear and finally listen to the victims of fantasy of every man’s flesh. In the same way as though she may have learned her lesson in a very hard way she will be able to stand up and be more of a fighter. I do not really know where her strength may be coming from but this is the time for repentance and above all VALUING OF SELF and LOVE THYSELF applies and SELF-REPSPONSIBILITY shall be connoted . It is indeed true, with great powers come great responsibility. More is expected from an artist especially if you are a FILIPINO. It is not yet too late for you my dear celebrity. AJa Aja Katrina!.. For the officials who might be offended, I advise you not to react or else you will be in the defensive state. GOD BLESS Philippines!
N.B: I am not writing here as an avid fan of Hayden (obviously?!) and Katrina and the public officials, I wrote this more than a woman’s ADVOCATE, and that is VALUING my tax!

4 comments:

mckhoii said...

Good point there Ms. LadyNdisguise! Uhmm.. I guess people who have power (politically or whatever) should be more focused on the women (or men and even gays) who are victims of this kind of modern abuse! Thanks for giving us a nice thing to ponder on... We want more articles!

Lady in Disguise said...

thanks mckhoii! more will come! promise!

>>MARCUS said...

WOW, the philippines must be so prosperous and well governed if the biggest delema in the country is a vedio of a dumb bimbo actress and a retarded singing doctor...lol

Lady in Disguise said...

yeah..i guess so...well.more fame than goodness to all..look who's talking ang drama sa senate! ...

Post a Comment